Spring is on its way, so it’s time to start getting your garden growing again! Over the next few months, we’ll be seeing shoots sprouting, buds bursting and life returning to our gardens. If you’re planning on planting spring veg in your garden this year, V8 has you covered!
We’ve created a gardening calendar to help you manage the planting of your spring veg. So, whether you’re planting peas, cucumber, carrots or spinach, our calendar will tell you when to start sowing.
What Vegetables Can I Plant In Spring?
March is an ideal time to plant tomatoes, summer cabbage, carrots, peas and the majority of your summer veg. As we advance through March, it’s nice enough to plant lettuce, spinach and beetroot, so that your salads are ready and fresh for those summer picnics.
Get your garden growing this year with some delicious, home-grown veggies.
Fun Gardening Facts
Did you know…?
- 78% of houses in the UK have both front and back gardens
- 4 out of 5 gardens are updated for children to play in
- More than 50% of people spend 5 or more hours in their garden a week
- 65% of homeowners regularly tend their garden
- March and April are the most popular months for UK homeowners to start an outdoor project
- The 8th most common cause for disliking a house is too small a garden
- In the UK, we spend £10.4bn on gardening and related products