Our Cookies Notice explains what cookies are, what types of cookies we use, and how to avoid or delete cookies. Please see our Privacy Notice for information on how we handle the personal information we collect on our Sites.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text file we may transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our Sites. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you visit the Site and therefore help us improve our service to you by remembering your preferences. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about use of our sites, for example, the areas of our Sites which are visited most frequently. This aggregate information can be used to enhance the content of our Sites and make your use of them easier.
Some cookies (session cookies) are stored in a browser session and they will be deleted when the browser is closed. Other cookies (persistent cookies) are stored for a certain period and will self-delete at the expiration of this period or earlier, if you take action to delete them from your browser.
Types of cookies being used on our Sites
- Google Analytics: This persistent cookie measures traffic on the Site allowing us to know where a visitor to our site came from (e.g., search engine, keyword, link), number of visits, time of first visit, and how long the visitor spends on our Site.
- PHPSESSID: This session cookie is used to improve the user experience on the Site by informing us whether a visitor has been to the Site before.
|Site||First/Third Party||Essential / Non-essential|
|luckyorange.com & luckyorange.net||Third Party||Non-essential|
We may work with third parties to perform these services for us, so our technical suppliers may have access to this information to help us improve user experience on our Site.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/support/kb/view/806/
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/search?query=edge%20cookie%20settings
If you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use certain features offered on a website.
Further information and avenue for complaint