This chunky chili is a quick and effortless crowd pleaser, packed full of veggies!
- 900g minced turkey
- 1 large, chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 830ml V8® Original Vegetable Juice
- 1 small, chopped green pepper
- 2 cans (about 800g) rinsed and drained canned kidney beans
- Cook the minced turkey, onion, chili powder and cumin in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until the turkey is cooked through, stirring often.
- Add the vegetable juice, pepper and kidney beans to the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.