Bloody Nightmare Cocktail
Our Bloody Nightmare cocktail is the definition of a Bloody Mary with a kick. Devilishly delectable, spicy and warming, this spooky cocktail is the ultimate fiery Halloween drink. Enjoy...
- 50ml black vodka (or normal vodka mixed with black food colouring)
- 300 ml V8 Original
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp of your favourite chilli sauce
- 2 fresh chillies (nice curved ones)
- Pepper to taste
- Celery salt to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Fill a tall glass with around 300ml of V8 Original juice over ice. Add 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce, 1/2 a teaspoon of cayenne powder, 1 teaspoon of your favourite chilli sauce, 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and a pinch of pepper and celery salt to taste.
- Stir well together. Carefully pour 50ml of the vodka to lay on top for decorative purposes (this can be done pouring over a spoon if easier). Cut the tops off of the chillies to sit on the sides of glass, creating a horn effect.
- Stir the vodka in well before serving – if you’re feeling extra adventurous, stir the cocktail using one of the chillies for an additional kick.