Chicken, Chorizo & Vegetable Tagliatelle
Rustle up this hearty and nourishing pasta dish for a real family feast.
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 4 x chicken breast, sliced
- 200g of Spanish chorizo, thinly sliced and halved
- 2 x garlic cloves, finely diced
- 2 x red pepper, sliced
- 2 x onion, diced
- 3 x courgette, sliced and halved
- 2 x bay leaves
- ½ tsp of basil
- 100 ml of water
- 500 ml of V8 Original
- ½ tsp of cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp of salt
- Add oil to pan on medium heat and cook chicken and chorizo until chicken is sealed.
- Move chicken and chorizo to plate while retaining oil in pan.
- Add onions to pan and fry on medium heat until softened.
- Add water, peppers, courgette and garlic to pan. Reduce heat slightly and cook for 5 minutes with lid on. Stir frequently ensuring you reach the bottom of the pan to prevent onions from sticking and burning.
- Don’t forget about your tagliatelle. Get some water boiling in a pan so you can cook as instructed on the packet to ensure everything is ready at the same time.
- Add V8 Juice, bay leaves, basil, pepper and salt and cook for a further 5 minutes with the lid on whilst stirring frequently.
- Reintroduce chicken and chorizo and cook for a further 2 minutes.