Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
A delicious family favourite made easy with the vegetable goodness of V8.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g minced beef
- 700ml V8® Original Vegetable Juice
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tsp dried, crushed oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large, chopped green or red pepper
- 1 large, chopped onion
- 300g spaghetti, cooked without salt and drained
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the minced beef with a little olive oil over medium-high heat, until it’s browned all over.
- Add the V8 juice, chopped garlic, oregano, black pepper, peppers and onion in the frying pan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 25 minutes.
- Serve the mixture over the spaghetti and sprinkle with cheese.