Extra Fruity Cranberry Sauce
Wow guests with this beautifully rich and indulgent cranberry sauce made with V-Fusion Raspberry & Beetroot juice.
- 85ml V-Fusion Raspberry & Beetroot Juice
- 1 ½ tsp of cornflour
- 50ml maple syrup or honey (more if you prefer a very sweet sauce)
- 150g fresh or frozen whole cranberries
- Pour the V-Fusion juice and maple syrup into a small saucepan or milk pan.
- Dissolve the cornflour in 2 tsp of water and add to the pan.
- Heat the mixture until it starts to bubble and thicken.
- Add the cranberries and stir for 5 to 10 minutes – until the sauce has thickened and some of the cranberries have broken apart and dissolved into the mixture, but others remain whole.
- Allow to cool and serve, or refrigerate for up to one week.