This easy-to-make dish is perfect on a warm day when you’re craving something cool and refreshing.
- 6 medium sized tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 360ml V8 Original
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 small green pepper, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 60ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- Mix together the tomatoes, V8 Original juice, cucumber, onion, green pepper, garlic, oil, vinegar, black pepper and hot pepper sauce in a large sized mixing bowl.
- Cover the bowl over and leave to cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour until chilled before serving.