Sticky Mango Chicken with Mango Salsa
A delicious sticky mango chicken dish, great for kids and so quick and easy to make.
- 1 mango
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- 350g diced chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200ml V8 Passion Fruit, Mango and Carrot Juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes until it starts to brown.
- Make the mango sauce by mixing the juice, honey, cornflour and garlic together in a bowl.
- Add the sauce to the pan and cook for 5 minutes it has thickened. Remove from the heat.
- Make the salsa by chopping all the ingredients and mixing together in a bowl. Squeeze the lime juice over the salsa and mix well.
- Serve with rice.