Don’t you just LOVE a terrible Christmas cracker joke? Christmas jokes are an essentially part of getting us into the Christmas spirit. They allow us all to share in a collective groan at the predictable – yet undoubtedly funny – clichés.
These decorated dinner creations, filled with exciting gifts and a colourful Christmas hat, make a fantastic addition to Christmas dinners and parties. Better still, they each come with their own cringeworthy Christmas joke.
So don your Christmas hat and prepare for some side-splitting laughs because we’ve got our favourite Top 20 Christmas Cracker Jokes to get you in the festive spirit!
- What did Adam say the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas Eve!
- What do the royal family play at Christmas instead of musical chairs? Game Of Thrones
- Why did no one bid for Rudolph or Blitzen on eBay? Because they were two deer
- What happened to the man who stole an advent calendar? He got 24 days
- What do you find in Santa’s drink cupboard? Festive spirit
- What’s the best Christmas present ever? A broken drum set – you just can’t beat it!
- Who hides in a bakery at Christmas? A mince spy
- What do you call someone that’s scared of Santa? Claus-trophobic
- How do you know Santa’s real? He’s from the grotto
- What do elves learn at school? The Elf-abet
- What did the snowflake say to the fallen leaf? You are so last season
- What do you get when you cross a snowman and a shark? Frostbite
- What did the snowman say to the aggressive carrot? Get out of my face!
- Why would you invite a mushroom to a Christmas party? Because he’s a fun-gi to be with
- Why is The Great British Bake Off like the nativity? Because the Star is in the Yeast.
- Why did the orange take a prune to the Christmas party? Because he couldn’t find a date!
- What happened when Santa went speed dating? He pulled a cracker
- Why was the Brussels sprout sent to prison? Because it was a repeat offender
- What did Santa say to the smoker? Please don’t smoke; it’s bad for my elf!
- Why does Santa put chimneys on Tinder? Because he wants them to be swept right
If you have any other cringeworthy Christmas cracker jokes share them on our Facebook page.