On the 8th day of Christmas my true love sent to me… V8 days of Christmas festivity.
Christmas is just around the corner and we’re full of festivity and ready to share it with you with the V8 days of Christmas. From cracker jokes to Christmas recipes, here’s what’s in store for the V8 days of Christmas…
8 Incredible Ingredients
You may already know there are 8 veggies in V8. But, do you know what veggies they are and what they provide? Whether you’re sipping on a Bloody Mary with V8 or heating it up soup style, you’re going to be tickling those taste buds with all kinds of nutrients! Well, what’s inside then?
- Tomato – source of vitamins C & potassium
- Beetroot – source of folic acid & fibre
- Celery – source of folate, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C & vitamin K
- Parsley – source of vitamin K, vitamin C & vitamin A
- Spinach – source of vitamin K, vitamin A, magnesium, iron & vitamin B6
- Iceberg Lettuce – source of vitamin A & vitamin C
- Carrots – source of vitamin A, biotin, vitamin K, potassium & vitamin B6
- Cress – source of carbohydrates & protein
For more info about what you can find in our very own V8, click here.
7 Christmas Blog Posts
At V8 we love Christmas! We’re here to get you in the festive mood with our 7 favourite festive blogs… starting with Christmas lights that’ll put yours to shame to recovery Boxing Day Bloody Mary’s. If you love Christmas, you’ll love them all.
- Outrageous Christmas lights that will put yours to shame!
- Festive fruit decoration ideas
- Christmas up-cycling
- How to bring the outside inside this Christmas
- 10 fascinating festive facts
- Fun Christmas family party games
- Rudolph’s recovery recipe: Boxing Day Bloody Mar
6 Festive Recipes
Are you ready to get creative in the kitchen yet? We’ve got a line-up of 6 very festive recipes for you to try using V8 this Christmas! Some for those with a sweet tooth, some for those who want to make use of leftover ingredients and some for those who are just looking for some inspiring new recipes to impress their guests this year…
- Dried Cherry Gingerbread
- Festive Beetroot Vegetable Wellington
- Hazelnut Cranberry Stuffing Balls
- Leftover Turkey, Bacon and Tomato Pasta Bake
- Mushroom & Chestnut Lentil Loaf
- Vegetable Juice Turkey Baste & Gravy
5 Healthy Things!
V8 is famous for being the easy way to get your 5-a-day. There are quite a few essential reasons why getting your five a day is important. Here’s 5…
- Fruits and vegetables are an excellent source of fibre, which can help maintain a healthy gut
- Fruit and veg reduce the risk of cancer, having a stroke and heart disease
- They’re important for giving you a constant supply of slow reduce energy
- Fruit and veg are a great source of vitamins
- They’re easy to access in V8
4 Bloody Marys
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, four variations of Bloody Mary’s! Click here for four different Bloody Mary recipes, for all types of taste buds…
3 Christmas Corkers
- What did Adam say the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas Eve!
- What do the royal family play at Christmas instead of musical chairs? Game Of Thrones
- Why did no one bid for Rudolph or Blitzen on eBay? Because they were two deer
If you’re a sucker for these cracking Christmas jokes, here are 17 more…
2 Silly Celebrations
- Pick The Pickle – traditionally, Germans hide a pickle in the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve. The first child to find it in the morning gets an extra Christmas gift.
- Kentucky Fried Christmas – in the 1970s, one successful marketing campaign ‘Kentucky for Christmas!’ changed the way Japan celebrated the festive season. It’s now tradition for many people in Japan to go to KFC for their Christmas meal. Opting for ‘Christmas Chicken’, KFC in Japan now has the highest volume of sales on Christmas Eve!
If you fancy reading about 8 more weird Christmas traditions, click here.
And 1 competition just for you!
Would you like to be in with a chance to receive this special gift from us this Christmas?
All you need to do is head to our Facebook post to enter for the chance to win an exclusive branded V8 mug and juice.