All-American Sloppy Joes
Perfect for a summer garden party, especially with fresh veggies & a glass of V8 Juice.
- 450g minced beef
- 1 finely chopped medium onion
- 180ml V8® Original Vegetable Juice
- 60ml of tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 5 seeded burger rolls
- Cook the beef and onion in a 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate the meat. Drain away any fat.
- Stir the vegetable juice, tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in the frying pan and heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Serve in fresh seeded burger rolls.