Cajun Chicken & Fettuccine
Enjoy the taste of Louisiana with a modern twist. Quick, easy and delicious!
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 475ml V8® Original Vegetable Juice
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450g skinless, boneless chicken breast (4 breast halves)
- 1 large chopped green pepper
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 250g cooked & drained fettuccine pasta
- Stir the flour, V8 juice and Cajun seasoning in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth and set it aside.
- Heat half of the oil in a 12-inch frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it’s well browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the frying pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining oil. Add the pepper and onion and cook until they’re tender-crisp.
- Add the flour & Cajun mixture to the frying pan. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Return the chicken to the frying pan. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve with the coked fettuccine.