Savoury Chicken & Spaghetti
An incredibly simple yet tasty chicken and sauce recipe that can be thrown together with store cupboard ingredients
- 4 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder or
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 475ml V8® Original Vegetable Juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts (approx. 600g)
- 250g cooked and drained spaghetti
- Combine the corn flour, half of the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, black pepper and V8 Juice in a medium bowl & stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat then add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Season the chicken with the remaining garlic powder and cook a further 1 minute.
- Place the juice mixture in the frying pan and cook. Stir until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Then return the chicken to the frying pan and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes making sure the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken and sauce on a bed of cooked spaghetti.