Creamy Vegetable Pasta
Ready in under 30 minutes, this tasty dish can always be whipped up at short notice.
- 280g uncooked fusilli pasta
- 75g broccoli florets
- 1 sliced medium carrot
- 240ml V8® Original Vegetable Juice
- 1 can (295g) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions in a small saucepan.
- Add the broccoli and carrot for the last 5 minutes of the cooking time.
- Completely drain the pasta and vegetable mixture then return it to the saucepan.
- Add the V8 juice, soup, garlic powder and black pepper and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.