Saucy Chicken and Vegetable Pasta
A saucy twist on chicken and pasta with some healthy, mouth-watering veggie goodness.
- 900g chicken
- 32g plain flour
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 475ml V8® Original Vegetable Juice
- 1 tsp. dried & crushed oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder or 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 medium green pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 280g fusilli pasta, cooked without salt and drained
- Coat the chicken with the flour. Heat the oil in a 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook in two batches until well browned on all sides. Remove the chicken from the pan and pour off any excess fat.
- Add the vegetable juice, oregano, garlic powder, pepper and onion to the frying pan and heat to a boil.
- Return the chicken to the frying pan. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with the pasta.