Savoury Beef & Vegetable Soup
A perfect winter warm up – this savoury vegetable beef soup is the ultimate comforting dish for when you need a pick me up.
- 320ml Beef Stock
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 150g cubed stewing beef - cooked
- 770ml V8® Original
- 225g chopped tinned whole tomatoes
- 450g mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, sweetcorn, peas) - fresh or frozen
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Some ground black pepper
- First, simply place the potatoes and pour the broth into a 4.5l non-stick saucepan and bring to the boil on a medium to high heat. Next, turn down the heat to low, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the beef, V8 Original Juice, canned tomatoes, mixed vegetables, thyme and ground black pepper. Cover for 15 minutes and cook until the vegetables are cooked through.